The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead Muse?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dead Muse? on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Sappheara

Battlemaster
I wanted to inform everyone that I have a stoyline with that I'm having complications with me muse from school, work and everything else that has to do with real life. I been having writers block and what not, I'll try me best to reply to all storylines asap. I'm also going to post this in the other site as well.

Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll.

{Mystic Temple}{Journal{Role-Play Anyone?}
View user profile http://islandofnyx.forum-motion.com/u18

2 Re: Dead Muse? on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 pm

auntslappy

Artist Inkling
We'll wait. Smile Good luck~

View user profile

3 Re: Dead Muse? on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Sappheara

Battlemaster
Thankies, Aunt =D.

My laptop has crashed on me (had the thing almost 6 years) and I won't beable to doing anything until I can get the stupid thing fix. I'll try to get on the library computer to reply to all storylines that I have going on now. I'm not sure how long it will take me to fully get back online. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has cause anyone.

Count the garden by the flowers, never by the leaves that fall. Count your life with smiles and not the tears that roll.

4 Re: Dead Muse? on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 pm

auntslappy

Artist Inkling
Dang! That sucks. XD Hopefully you can get that fixed. And, well, once again, I'm sure we'll wait. Smile I know I will. I mean, theirs endless amounts of animes for me to spend my life watching. XD

View user profile

5 Re: Dead Muse? on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Wyvern

Official Muse Shooter
I see...poor Sapph. I can wait, im also having trouble in reality. Wait, at least Poland can help you. xD I hope your laptop gets fixed soon.

Lol, Auntie.

Zoo Pen

"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing?
We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?"
~ Xemnas, Kingdom Hearts II, Altar Of Naught

Clicky? xD
View user profile

6 Re: Dead Muse? on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Namby-pamby member, you. My laptop is as virus ridden as medieval England, and I can't fix it because the anti-virus is acting like a three year old on a sugar high and McAfee help are just a load of stuck up a**es which expect me to download software I can't afford. Not only that, I'm having to run it on Safemode so it's as slow as a snail dipped in treacle and it seems to only want to run as a three and a half pixel per inch computer so all the images are distorted. To top it off: I can't see my plague doctor wallpaper! D8 But look at me, I'm still online~!

JK, seriously. XD Don't worry about a thing, Sapph. We'll wait for you~ <33 After all, it's not like we've got anything better to do ^w^ ... Well, I haven't...

"I'm late! I'm Late!"
View user profile http://inkingsplat.forumotion.co.uk

7 Re: Dead Muse? on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Sappheara

Battlemaster
Somewhat good news everyone! I have internet connection for a bit. I would be coming over to my bf's house every now and then to use his computer. I can reply to RPs here and there (not sure how often that would be). So, I may not be as active until I buy me a new laptop, and I have no clue how long that will be.

8 Re: Dead Muse? on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:04 pm

auntslappy

Artist Inkling
We'll be sure to wait. Smile Good luck on everything! Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum