The Pixel Inksplat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pixel Inksplat

A creative roleplay site where anything is possible-- Literally!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! Artists! I'mma Talkin' To You. 8|

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey! Artists! I'mma Talkin' To You. 8| Empty Hey! Artists! I'mma Talkin' To You. 8| Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

XP;; Anyways, I'm looking for certain creatures t' be drawn~ Or creatures I'd like for you to base things off, m'kays~? You can get other people besides yourselves to draw this lineart, if you like~ Basically I'd like them drawn~ :3 I will be picky though~ Since I've kinda got a set idea of how I want them done ect, 'cause I fail like that. XP;;

Père David's Deer
Notes: Deer with extravagantly long horns in short, shorter horns for the females. Possibly looking like skeletal trees? Even with a few leaves on the horns or something?

Belted Kingfisher.
Notes: Bird with an awesome hair-do, we need more bird creatures. XD

Birds in general. Think Exotic, different. Not, just, like a crow or something. XD

Rats.
Notes: You know what rat's look like. Not, like, the normal rats we haves~ I'm thinking long, elongated rats. Like, the size of Baku-fox rats kinda thing. About 3.ft high rats. Though I've got a real soft spot for rats, if it's not what I want it won't get accepted, 'cause I'm like that. XD

Felines.
Simple.

Monkey-things? Think bush-babies, sugar-gliders ect.

Red pandas~ Think something red-panda-esk with spikes perhaps? I like spikes. 8|

Grey-hounds/lurchers/whippets
Notes: They've got a very specific shape, and I'd like to see that replicated. They are rather different from most dogs anatomy wise, so yeah. XD -fails-

XD;; I know this list is specific, but I don't want to find exact copies of the animals, if you understand? I mean, if something inspires you other than what I've written down for that creature, go for it. Those are just ideas on how to jazz up the creature in question a little.

https://inkingsplat.rpg-board.net

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

I'll work on some birds! Let me find my Adobe freaking Photoshop download over here though. XD I'm having so much issue with that lately. XD Any ways, I made a bug thing I need to run by you and a fish thing. xD I could also work on a deer thing. But once again, let me find my Adobe download disk. >_>

Elektra

Who?

I might be able to make a few different things if you'd like, but Mouse, you might end up having to touch them up, since I REALLY suck at anything having to do art, though I'm getting better(ish) since I received a Bamboo Pad. ^^

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

I got a Bamboo too! XD

Found my Photoshop stuff. Working on Male Confligilic as we speak. (while listening to Florence and the Machines. <3)

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

I've got a decent concept drawn for the deer, but I can't draw the legs. XP;; So if anyone wants that I'll scan it in.

In other news I drew up an coloured/shaded a creature-thing I just need to pop in on Photobucket.

Which reminds me of the fact that I'll need to send the Mortas PSD over. XP;;

Pickle

Pickle
Known By A Few

I can take a shot at a few of these animals tomorrow. I seem to be getting better skillz on my tablet, so... better test those out. X3

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

I'd be willing to take the deer. I can draw hooves like that fairly decently. XD

Mousen Heath

Mousen Heath
Admin

'Kay, I'll dig it up~ :3

auntslappy

auntslappy
Artist Inkling

Okay cool! Very Happy

I told my mom my outfit would be more sociably acceptable in England and she said, "Don't worry about it." I keep dropping hints toward going to England. XD

10Hey! Artists! I'mma Talkin' To You. 8| Empty Re: Hey! Artists! I'mma Talkin' To You. 8| Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Talcen

Talcen
Artist Inkling

I wanna draw the kitties. I like drawing kitties. They're fun. :3 *gets to work*

http://mirrorroleplays.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum